EARN WHILE YOU LEARN – NO STUDENT LOAN
Your new company
Based in Frankton, Queenstown specialising in service maintenance, residential electrical work, heat pump installations, including air to water and ducted systems throughout the Wakatipu Basin. Having been in operation for 18 years we are committed to a high tradesman standard of work, great service and reliability that our valued clients can depend on.
What to expect
• A chance to get paid while you train with regular wage reviews.
• A nationally recognised trade qualification to set you up with your new career.
• A team that will mentor and support you throughout your apprenticeship.
• Access to quality tools at discounted rates and interest free tool loan.
• Comprehensive health and safety training.
What you'll need to succeed
If you are the successful applicant, you MUST have an interest in a trade and competent at working with hand tools, you will be working under supervision therefore must be able to take direction well. Fantastic references, clean drivers licence and most importantly a willingness to learn.
What you need to do NOW…
If you're seeking the chance to earn a nationally recognised trade, a change in career, a move to a new company or have a desire to develop your skills and enjoy being on the tools then please send applications via the instructions below. The application process will involve a face to face interview. Send applications and questions to Jason Campbell – email@example.com
Variety, flexible hours and great team environment are a some of the many benefits that we can offer!
- We require a reliable, positive, motivated and responsible electrician to join our team.
- Applicants will require NZ Registration and have a current practicing licence.
Please email applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03 442 4441